Category Archives: Membership Form
We now have the ability for returning and new members fill out their membership forms online! We are also now able to accept payment securely through PayPal.
Here’s the link: Puppeteers of Puget Sound Online Form
The link will first take you to PayPal for payment and will then forward you to a Google Forms document for your information.
The amounts are $25 for a Single Membership, $37 for an Organizational or Family Membership and $17 for a Junior Membership or to upgrade an already paid 2020 meeting fee into a membership.
We can also accept donations through this link if you’d like to give some extra support Puppeteers of Puget Sound!
If you’d like to print out the form and mail us a check, you still can!
Hello current, new, and prospective members,
Please use this updated membership to register for Puppeteers of Puget Sound in 2020. It includes the updated list of benefits.
Hope you are having a good new year. I was reviewing the membership list and see that some of you have lapsed. Please contact me if you are wondering about your renewal status.
I can email a form (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can bring payment on Feb. 21 to the next meeting. Looking forward to a great year of Puppetry in 2018!
Steps to join Puppeteers of Puget Sound, or renew your membership:
1. Print this form (If you don’t already see the “Print Article” button at the bottom, click the headline link above to bring this into a new window, and then a “Print Article” button should appear at the bottom). If you prefer, here is a link to our PDF Membership Form.
2. Fill it out and mail it with your check (payable to The Puppeteers of Puget Sound) to the Membership Director:
6344 NE 74 th St.
Seattle, WA 98115 (or bring this form to meeting.)
Puppeteers of Puget Sound
Membership Application & Renewal Form
The Puppeteers of Puget Sound is a non-profit organization, which promotes and raises the standards of the art of puppetry through the exchange of ideas, programs and workshops.
– free workshop/events at 3-4 meetings a year, non-member $5.
– website services including a link from PofPS website to your website
– member discounts for special events
– information about regional and national puppet festivals
– access to PPS scholarships (if financially qualified)
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
____Single (18 & up) $12.00
____Junior (17 & under) $8.00
Amount Enclosed: $ _________________
Are you a member of the Puppeteers of America? Yes____ No ____
City: ________________________ State: __________ Zip: _________________
Telephone: ( ___ ) ______________
Cell phone: ( ___ ) ______________
*Check here -If you do not have an email address and a newsletter will be sent to you.
Name of your Puppet Troupe (if applicable): ______________________________