Category Archives: Membership Form
Hope you are having a good new year. I was reviewing the membership list and see that some of you have lapsed. Please contact me if you are wondering about your renewal status.
I can email a form (firstname.lastname@example.org) or you can bring payment on Feb. 21 to the next meeting. Looking forward to a great year of Puppetry in 2018!
Steps to join Puppeteers of Puget Sound, or renew your membership:
1. Print this form (If you don’t already see the “Print Article” button at the bottom, click the headline link above to bring this into a new window, and then a “Print Article” button should appear at the bottom). If you prefer, here is a link to our PDF Membership Form.
2. Fill it out and mail it with your check (payable to The Puppeteers of Puget Sound) to the Membership Director:
6344 NE 74 th St.
Seattle, WA 98115 (or bring this form to meeting.)
Puppeteers of Puget Sound
Membership Application & Renewal Form
The Puppeteers of Puget Sound is a non-profit organization, which promotes and raises the standards of the art of puppetry through the exchange of ideas, programs and workshops.
– free workshop/events at 3-4 meetings a year, non-member $5.
– website services including a link from PofPS website to your website
– member discounts for special events
– information about regional and national puppet festivals
– access to PPS scholarships (if financially qualified)
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
____Single (18 & up) $12.00
____Junior (17 & under) $8.00
Amount Enclosed: $ _________________
Are you a member of the Puppeteers of America? Yes____ No ____
City: ________________________ State: __________ Zip: _________________
Telephone: ( ___ ) ______________
Cell phone: ( ___ ) ______________
*Check here -If you do not have an email address and a newsletter will be sent to you.
Name of your Puppet Troupe (if applicable): ______________________________